Mr. Sander Gelsing is an intellectual property lawyer and a registered Canadian patent and trademark agent. He leads the CanaPat team and he is dedicated to helping inventors and companies with their Canadian patents, trademarks and copyrights.
Mr. Gelsing is a partner with the law firm of Warren Sinclair LLP located in downtown Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. He also assists foreign clients across the globe with their Canadian patents and trademarks.
• LL.B. – Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria
• B.A. – Bachelor of Arts with Distinction (Geography and Philosophy), University of Calgary
• B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science (Animal Biology), University of Calgary
• Lawyer – Member of the Law Societies of Alberta and British Columbia, Canada
• Registered Canadian Patent & Trademark Agent
• Registered United States Patent Agent
• Recognized to practice before the USPTO in trademark cases
Sander has provided advise on a wide range of intellectual property law issues for over fifteen years, including:
- Federal Court Intellectual Property litigation
- Trade-mark applications
- Patent applications
- Patent infringement opinions
- Patent infringement litigation
- Patent searches
- Trade-mark litigation
- Patent, trademark and copyright lawsuits
- Copyright registration
- Licensing agreements
- Trade secrets
- Purchase and sale of business IP assets
Mr. Gelsing has provided intellectual property assistance to a diverse portfolio of clients; whether the assistance be with obtaining patent protecting for various oilfield innovations, acting as trademark counsel to a large national RV manufacturer, litigating a copyright infringement dispute or helping businesses and companies obtain Canadian patents and trade-marks, just to name a few. A number of patent and trademark paralegals assist in helping our clients obtain their Canadian patents and trademarks.
• Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
• International Trademark Association (INTA)
• American Bar Association (ABA) and its Intellectual Property Law Section
After clicking “Submit”, please wait while the form is scanned and forwarded to us. You will be redirected to a confirmation page.